lets talk about fitness and fashion....

fitness, fashion, function ....

...and there it is, in a nutshell, this is what I spend most of my working hours sourcing, researching and styling and often with a lot more punch and pizazz than you will usually see walking out of your local gym... Images need to look inspiring, aspirational, but wearable and wantable, my job is to mix all of this up and make images of a healthy and creative lifestyle that you, and I,  would love to live in....

....working on my most recent project, we have done just that.....a newly launched brilliant website that has been developed by an inspiringly ambitious lady who has a huge passion, like myself, for all things sporty and stylish. You only have to take a brief peek at www.mygymwardrobe.com to see what I'm talking about...

The site has been a labour of love for its founder, Jenny and when we met up I knew I was going to be working with like minded people wanting to deliver the very best in activewear that not only performs but also looks and feels fantastic. 


What makes this site better than all the rest? Jenny has personally sourced some of the newest labels from all over the globe, mostly fresh to the UK market ....there is a real focus on creating whole looks and outfits as your are guided to suggestions which make it really simple for the time poor shopper who really wants a one stop shop... For me, it was brilliant being able to mix and match new brands and create such strong looks with unseen pieces to the UK market....There really is something here for everyone....

Comments

Popular Posts